Why should I get a Tekkie Town Card?
- Shop with your Tekkie Town Card & only pay LATER!
- Share your account with up to 5 Supplementary cardholders for FREE
- A hardship benefit in the event of your death, retrenchment and temporary disability
- Use your card at any Tekkie Town, Ackermans, Refinery, Shoe City and Dunns store nationwide
- Get regular updates on our latest offerings in-store.
- Use your store card to purchase online!
How to apply for an account
Apply for your Tekkie Town Card online now.CLICK HERE
Apply in-store. Remember your ID and latest 3 months’ payslips or bank statements.
Don’t want to complete any forms?
Don’t want to complete any forms? SMS your Firstname *Surname *RSA ID *Gross monthly income to 34001 and we will call you.
How do I manage my account?
To apply for a credit limit increase – dial *120*27587# (Network rates apply)
Have your card and ID number ready.
How do I pay my account?
- Pay at any Tekkie Town, Ackermans, Refinery, Shoe City or Dunns store.
- Via your mobile banking app or internet banking:
We are an approved beneficiary with all banking institutions. Search for Tenacity Financial Services from the list of pre-approved beneficiaries and use your 16 digit store card number as reference:
Account Name: Tenacity Financial Services
Account number: 070336342
Refer Branch number: 051001
ence number: Your 16 digit store card number
- Pay by debit order – email us on email@example.com and we will send you the necessary forms to complete.
- Do an instant secure EFT via OZOW (SA only) CLICK HERE
- EFT at a bank branch or enabled ATM or a cash payment at a cash-accepting ATM
- Cash payment at a Flash trader (SA only).
For any account related queries you can contact us on:
Tel: 0860 357 951 (SA) / +27 (0) 21 928 1050
Tenacity Financial Services, a division of Pepkor Trading (PTY) LTD is a registered credit provider (NCRCP 13053).
For Credit Terms and Conditions, click the below:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.