Swipe and Save New Store Campaign - Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Campaign is Tekkie Town a division of Pepkor Speciality (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The name of the promotion is “Tekkie Town Swipe and Save Store Re-opening Campaign" (“the Campaign”).
- The Campaign will run from Friday, 29 September 2023 up to and including Tuesday, 31 October 2023 (“the Campaign Period").
- All account holders of Tekkie Town, Dunns, Shoe City, Refinery, PEP and Ackermans Store Cards in South Africa and Namibia (“Store Card”), underwritten by Tenacity Financial Services, a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd in its capacity as a credit provider, who received the “Tekkie Town Swipe New Store Opening” marketing SMS from the Promoter and make a purchase on their Store Card at the following Tekkie Town stores:
- Account Holders may qualify for a reduction on their account multiple times.
- By accepting the reduction on their Store Card, account holders agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone, or terminate the Campaign and any reduction on purchases, or any aspect thereof, for any reason whatsoever and without notice. In such event, the account holders hereby waive any rights or expectations they may have against the Promoter and acknowledge that they will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 928 1125 and at www.tekkietown.co.za.
4.1. Tekkie Town Okahandja Namibia store; or
4.2. Tekkie Town Tshakuma Corner store; or
4.3 JHB Eastgate Shopping centre store;
during the Campaign Period, will qualify for a reduction on their account equal to:
R100/N$100 on purchases of R1,000.00/N$1000.00 to R 1,499.99/N$1499.99 or
R150/N$150 on a first purchase of R1,500.00/N$1500.00 and above.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.